Register for the Winter Summit
- Date: February 20, 2020
- Location: The Oaks at High Hill
- 8:30am – Coffee social
- 9:00 – Roundtables begin
- 12:00 – Lunch served – Speech by Judge Joe Weber
- 12:30 – 1:30pm Optional industry breakout sessions – discuss best practices, partnerships
This year we will feature roundtable discussions to be held on the following topics:
- Web Development with Dave Stanwick, Writer and Web Developer
- Social Media and Analytics with Holly Czimskey of Mintage Marketing
- Marketing on a Budget with Stacey Norris, La Grange Main Street Manager
- Branding with Gary Hoover, entrepreneur, business scholar, founder of BOOKSTOP, and Hoovers.com.
- Film Friendly Texas with Kiki Teague, Actress and Producer, FFT Delegate
- Better Together – Strategic Partnerships and Making the most of FCTA with Sarah O’Brien of Collaborative Development Collective
A subject matter expert, or SME, will be assigned to each roundtable for consultation and discussion. Don’t forget your marketing materials to put into swag bags for all participants!
Space is limited to 60 so register below now! All attendees must pre-register. There will be no registration on the day of the event.